Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Math with Mr Fisi'iahi

 LI:To solve and create Algebraic equation 


  


Today my group and I  learnt Algebra with Mr Fisi’iahi. We started off by finding out the values of the animals. The animals we did were Piwaiwaka,Gecko,Kiwi,Tuatara and Pukeko. We summed up an answer then we  simplified the answers to make it easier to understand and explain what's happening. We created a DLO with our algebraic equations that we had to create for Mr Fisi'iahi. I really enjoyed working with my partner and my group to answer the questions we’re trying to solve.These tasks and questions help us understand and explain what Algebra is. We also learned how to balance the animals to make it equal and even. I learned how to add and subtract on Algebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment