Thursday, December 10, 2020

Family Math

 LI:To keep our shopping of under 100 Dolores 






This week for math i maid a google slides about how we have to keep our shopping under 100.00
and still buy my family something. what i started with was i wen ton Kmart and i looked throw the things one it and then i picked something that is under 100.00 that i can buy my Mum Dad Older Sister Little Brother and little Sister. First i went and looked for something my Dad would like and i knew he liked hats so i got him a Bennie that was 6.00 then i got my mum something and i know that she liked bags so i got her a bag that was also 6.00. After that i got my older Sister Something i i know that she likes bags to so i got her a bag that is 6.00 then i got my little Brother something i know that he likes to play with toys so i got him a walks talky  that was 5.50. Fiannaly i got my little Sister something i know that she likes coloring and books so i got her a coloring pencils that was 2.00 and a coloring book that was 1.00. At the end the total i spend was 26.50. This was fun and cool how we did this. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Afa
    you have done a really good blog post is this for chirsmas or a birthday gift and do you think that your family what the gifts you have done a realy good blog

    ReplyDelete